There is no doubt that the DS Domination has garnered a considerable amount of press since its initial launch in September, 2013. However, does its popularity really reflect the overall quality of this product? In order to understand that it is important to know what the DS Domination does, how well it works, and will it live up to the promises that it makes?
What is the DS Domination?
The system itself is relatively simple. The DS Domination is designed to teach you how to purchase products from Amazon, the world’s largest online retail store and then resell what you have purchased on eBay through drop shipping for a tidy profit.
Drop shipping allows for you to purchase a product on Amazon and then send it straight to the person who purchases it from you on eBay. The system is simply enough as you only need to fill in the shipping details of the person who made the purchase. For example, you find a product on Amazon that is clearly underpriced at $20. You post the same product on eBay for $50. When someone on eBay purchases the product, you use their money to buy it off Amazon and fill in the eBay buyer’s shipping information. The product is shipped directly from Amazon to the eBay buyer and you pocket the difference.
However, there is another option in how to make money using this system. You can promote the learning materials of the program and pass them on to others who can do the work while you earn a substantial commission. This is known as Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) and the DS Domination provides a ten-tier affiliate program to help you make even more money. This ten level program allows you to make a percentage of the commissions from others that you introduce to the program and onwards as your recruits bring others into the program and so forth.
Any adult can participate and choose the method that they want to use. The costs start at $19.95 and run up into the hundreds of dollars if you select the more advanced levels of the program. You can also pay for more advanced training to help you in gaining more recruits or selling more products.
How it Works
DS Domination is structured as a step-by-step program designed to give you more information the higher you go. Basically, you start on the bottom selling products and then earn your way up to the top. The courses that are provided by the company offer different ways to use drop shipping to make money which each building on the success of the others. Of course, you will need to understand how to successfully market your products on eBay, but that is not very difficult to do even for less experienced sellers.
The Pro Level which is the basic starting point of DS Domination offers the bare bones training and videos that explain how the process works. There are advanced programs which cost more money called the Elite, Unleashed, and Monopoly which provide even more training and access to more wholesale goods that you can drop ship for your customers. You will also learn how to save on expenses and become more efficient in your business efforts.
Then, there is the MLM training which will allow you to recruit others into the fold so that they can become sellers who work for you. The training starts at the Affiliate level which is just $9.95 each month or you can go with the Market Extreme Pack for a one-time fee of $199 that provides you with everything needed to successfully market your MLM efforts.
Of course, you can always do both the selling and MLM when building up your business if you so choose. It is fair to say that the drop ship method will help you earn consistent cash, but the MLM offers a greater monetary potential for your efforts.
Of The DS Domination
As with any business, there are no guarantees of success otherwise everyone would be doing it. The same applies to the DS Domination as there are positive as well as negative aspects associated with this product.
- Solid Potential: As with any MLM-style business, the chances of making a robust income are good if you learn what DS Domination is all about and are willing to put in the time, effort, and expense necessary to become successful. DS Domination is legal, ethical, and many other successful businesses have used the basic system for decades.
- Exceptional Training Products: DS Domination dose not skimp when it comes to their training products. They are easy to use, clear, and will help virtually anyone get started in the program.
However, there are a few disadvantages as well starting with the fact that DS Domination is still fairly new on the marketplace so its full potential has not been realized.
- eBay Rules: You are restricted in terms of marketing your products on eBay as per their rules which do change from time to time as abusers are quickly noticed. This means that there are limits to how much you can promote your drop shipping business.
- High Price: DS Domination is typical of many money-making businesses in that they offer a low, introductory price to see what it is all about. However, in order to really do anything you have to order the higher priced products. Generally speaking, this is still a legal, if not exactly savory aspect of DS Domination.
- MLM is King: While you can make money using the drop shipping method, MLM offers far more potential and is frankly the best way to really make money. So, if you recruit a bunch of like-minded individuals, this becomes a pyramid scheme.
Does DS Domination
Overall, DS Domination is not a scam, but a legitimate way to do business and create a healthy income stream. Your efforts would be best used in the MLM aspect, but this is a legitimate method to creating wealth if you have the drive and determination.
If you are interested in creating a new income stream and are willing to put in the effort, then DS Domination is one that offers a clear, legal, and ethical path to success.